Updated: 16 March 2021
Breight Group – Breight Group Mandatory Questionnaire
Roy Hill – Roy Hill COVID19 Health Self-Assessment Form
Please ensure you read all Breight Group updates and take appropriate actions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the HSE Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also familiarise yourself with client site containment measures and adhere to travel screening procedures.
Breight Group closely monitors announcements by the Dept of Health concerning COVID-19 to ensure the health and welfare of our employees and visitors. Please refer to the Healthy WA website (https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/) for regular updates.
A State of Emergency and Public Health Emergency is in place in response to COVID-19 coronavirus. Varying travel restrictions are in place for travel to Western Australia from other Australian States and Territories. Details of current measures can be found at the WA Government COVID-19 website
Effective from 12:01am 14 February 2021 the Perth and Peel restrictions will end. For more information, please see the WA Government announcement.
The following links provide details of the current restrictions and reporting required prior to entering other states. Please refer to the information contained in these sites and ensure you fully understand the obligations as a traveler.
WA’s controlled interstate border arrangement is dependent on every state and territory in Australia recording a 14-day rolling average of less than 5 community cases of COVID-19 per day.
All interstate travelers to WA are subject to the following:
- Completion of a G2G PASS declaration G2G PASS
- Health screening and temperature test on arrival at Perth Airport
- COVID-19 testing, if required.
- All travellers will receive an SMS health check reminder 1 week into their stay in WA, while arrivals by land will be met at the border checkpoint for health screening and to check G2G PASS declarations.
Full details of WA’s interstate border controls can be accessed via this link
Very Low Risk Assessment
Travellers from designated very low risk states and territories are not required to quarantine upon entry into WA. Currently these locations are VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS, ACT, SA and NT (subject to no further outbreaks).
Confirmed COVID-19 cases in NSW and Queensland
WA Health has issued advice for travellers who have recently returned to WA from NSW and Queensland following a confirmed community COVID-19 case in both States.
If you have visited any of the case locations and are now in WA, you should get tested and quarantine.
Entry to Western Australia
A person must not enter Western Australia if the person:
- has symptoms; or
- has received oral or written notice from a responsible officer that the person is a close contact; or
- is awaiting a test result after having been tested; or
- has received a positive test and has not received evidence from a medical practitioner or a responsible officer certifying that the person has recovered from COVID-19 within the meaning of the COVID-19 Series of National Guidelines.
Please contact your site medic, the Breight Group Health and Safety team or your GP or medical practitioner if you have further questions.